We are all the children of Buddha who are devoted to spread love and compassion and propagate the teaching of Buddha
Much recommended and must read books by scholars, students, researchers, historians,......by all Chakma(Anokya,Doinakya,Tongchongya) people to know more about their history. Please download these books from the following links. All are in English. Some of them are not available but only several pages. Still one can order online and have them. I have shared their titles, authors, and years of publishing.
All these books were written in 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th century. It's rare to find any written account about #Chakma. The interesting thing is the term "Chakma" is spelled in many different ways in a hundred years ago. As example
Chacomas, Tsak-ma, Ca-ga-ma, Tsa-ka-ma as a Kingdom.
Tsakma, Chukma, Tsaks, Sak, Thek, Theiks, Thet, Khyoungtha as a tribe.
1. History of Portuguese in Bengal, by J.J.A. Campos, 1979
2. A Voyage To Suratt In The Year 1689, by J. Ovington
3. Wild Races of the Eastern Frontier of India, by TH Lewin,1839-1916
4. Tribal Situation in North East India by A.N.M. Irshad Ali and Indranoshee Das
5. Hill Tracts of Arakan, by Major W Gwynne Hughes, 1881
6. A history of Chittagong from ancient to 1761 Vol 1, by Suniti Bhushan Qanungo, 1988.
7. A history of Chittagong from 1761-1947 Vol 2, by Suniti Bhushan Qanungo, 2010.
8. Taranatha's HISTORY OF BUDDHISM IN INDIA(1575–1634), Translated from Tibetan by LAMA .CHIMPA/ALAKA .CHATTOPADHYAYA,1970
9. TILOPĀ(988–1069) A BUDDHIST YOGIN OF THE TENTH CENTURY by FABRIZIO TORRICELLI,
10. TRIBES OF THE BRAHMAPUTRA VALLEY. by Laurence Austine Waddell,1901.
11. Ancient History of Arakan and Burma
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1M_-vXSzp5DMx2KitWGRVHbV5HnrzTcybType your paragraph here.