Sakya Metta Buddhist Temple is committed to provide service to anyone who are in need of spiritual guidance or religious services. Our temple’s abbot is available around the clock for 7 days a week to serve the devotees needs. However, devotees are advised to contact in advance as such schedule may change at any time due to other devotees needs. Currently the Vihara offers following religious services
1. Special Event Blessing Chanting
2. Buddhist Funeral Religious Ritual
3. Meditation Class
4. Dhamma Discussion
5. Dhamma School for children on every Saturday (5pm-8pm)
6. Any religious ceremony invitation accepted as per monks availability.
7. Devotees can invite monks for any special occasion for their religious and spiritual services.
8. There is no fixed date but fix your own date after talking to the resident monks.
We are all the children of Buddha who are devoted to spread love and compassion and propagate the teaching of Buddha